TV - Media Makeup Artistry Program
Duration: 48 Educational Hrs
Course Hours: Tuesday – Thursday 6:00 Pm To 9:00 Pm
Price: $2,400 Tuition + $100 Registration Fee = $2,500 Total
This program is designed for student that wants a successful career as makeup artist specializing in area of TV, fashion, beauty, photography, editorial and magazine.
- Working with fashion photographers
- Film TV and media
- Makeup for woman in Television
- Makeup for Anchors
- High Definition concept
- Techniques and products to work on the news High Definition lens
- Learn how to work with the new light diffusers products
- The news anchor, use of foundation for onsite news.
- Creating a beard with makeup stippling techniques
- Learn the different photo shoot and angles
- Makeup and detail
- Lighting during makeup application for a photo shoot
- Makeup for outdoor – indoor photography
- Learn makeup techniques for black- white and color photography
- Techniques on touchups during the photo shoot
- Learn and experience working with a real photographer.
- Design and create makeup for your mode
- Keep your makeup hygiene for safe for your model.
REGISTRATION TERMS AND CONDITIONS
$100.00 Registration Fee required with enrollment form.
$400.00 Deposit to secure spot in the class.
$500.00 Second week of the training
$400.00 Forth week of the program
$500.00 sixth week of the program
$600 Remaining tuition due two weeks prior to the end of the program
Methods of payment accepted: debit/credit card, money order, cashier’s check or bank transfer.