Corrective - Beauty Make-up Artistry Program
Duration: 36 Educational hrs
Course Hours: Tuesday - Thursday 6:00 pm to 9:00 pm
Price: $1,500 Tuition + $100 Registration Fee = $1,600 total
This program will provide you with tools and professional training necessary to develop skills in applying make-up and achieving a perfect final product in any evolving industry.
Gabriel Productions has created a unique corrective beauty technique to teach students how to alter clients features, enhancing bone structure creating the optical illusion of a perfect symmetrical face.
- Understanding the corrective makeup techniques
- Principles and theory of make-up
- History of makeup
- Hygiene & Sanitation / Brushes
- Working with Disposables
- Skin Care – Prep your skin for makeup application
- Primer, understanding HD before makeup
- Correcting – Neutralizing with camouflage techniques for imperfections.
- Foundations, choosing the right texture and color
- Professional approach for foundations
- Powers and benefits
- Glowing and Matte Finish Techniques
- Light & Dark Theory
- Contouring- Highligting techniques to create a 3Dimensional optical illusion.
- Create volume
- Working with cream – Powder
- Eye brow class
- Natural Daytime makeup
- Understand eye shapes and measurements
- Classic eyes
- Products awareness
- Use the tool with professionalism (Brushes)
- Editorial makeup Level # 1 techniques to use from Natural looks and TV
- Beauty and Fashion techniques, transform your daytime look to a glamorous evening.
- Blush application, theory and selecting the right shades
- Learn techniques of how to make perfect lips, choosing right liners and lipsticks.
REGISTRATION TERMS AND CONDITIONS
$100.00 Registration Fee required with enrollment form.
$400.00 Deposit to secure spot in the class.
$500.00 Second week of the training.
$600 Remaining tuition due two weeks prior to the end of the program.
Methods of payment accepted: debit/credit card, money order, cashier’s check or bank transfer.